Jiangsu University , Zhenjiang
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE
iangsu University provides a five-year MBBS curriculum with an additional year of on-thejob training. The premedical stage tackles not just a large portion of the science that supports medicine, but also the clinical issues that occur when systems fail. Students are exposed to the various bodily systems and their structures. Furthermore, they are urged to acquire an inquisitive mindset to evaluate the experimental foundation of the course and comprehend clinically relevant issues. During the clinical stage, students will get hospital learning experience and spend a significant amount of time with patients
1. Applicants should provide academic transcripts from high school and any higher education institutions they have attended. Your average scores should be higher than 80% and every subject should be higher than 60%. (Over 200 of NEET for Indian Applicants.)
2. Applicants should be more than 18 years old and in a healthy physical condition.
3. Applicants from non-English speaking countries should provide records of their English learning from primary and secondary school or a certificate of English proficiency from a standardized English test
- country China
- language English
- annual tuition RMB 34000/-
- type of course On Campus
- application deadline September 30, 2022
- duration 6 YEARS
Want to know more?
Request additional information about this programme.